As everybody knows, it is very important to prepare for an job interview, especially an interview in another language such as English.
Here are 5 questions that interviewers often ask.
- What are your strengths / weaknesses?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- Why do you want to work here?
- Give an example of a time when you handled a major crisis successfully.
- How would your previous colleagues describe you?
To give good answers to these questions, before the interview you should:
- think about what the interviewer wants to know about you.
- use the internet to research good responses.
- check any important vocabulary you will need, especially job vocabulary.
- practise your answers.
If you want to practise your answers with an English teacher, have a lesson with us.