We give two kinds of feedback: spoken and written.
Your teachers give spoken feedback during your lessons. We do this in two ways.
Sometimes we stop you as soon as you make a mistake and ask you to try again. We use this kind of feedback when the focus of the lesson is on using correct English. For example, when the focus is on correct pronunciation or grammar.
Sometimes we allow the conversation to develop. When there is a natural break in the conversation we give feedback on mistakes and give new vocabulary and phrases. We use this kind of feedback when the focus of the lesson is on developing fluency. For example, when the focus is on talking about your job and company, or giving a presentation.
Sometimes the focus is on reviewing new language from previous lessons to check your progress.
After your online lesson, your teacher sends you an email with written feedback.
This email contains:
- a summary of the topic you learned in the lesson
- some of the mistakes you made and how to correct them
- new vocabulary
- links to online resources such as dictionaries
- links to online reading and listening activities
- something to study or prepare before your next lesson
Do you want to learn English with us? Use the form to contact us.